sitemeter

Thursday, September 6, 2012

George Wingerter Birthday


George Wingerter is 80 today, party is Saturday 8 September. His youngest child, Stephanie, is hosting a surprise birthday party for him at the park in Martinton at 1:00PM. It’s bring-a-covered-dish thing. Uncle George is the last uncle on both sides of my family.  Relatives are coming from all around to celebrate. Mom will be there with the help of Marilyn Rose. Cousin Victoria Gail Arnold Sain is the Social Director for the party and I am her assistant. I was able to talk to Akiko Thorson, cousin David’s widow, to give her the details and expressed hope that she and her sons would be able to attend. I also talked with Marietta Tolmer, daughter of Sarah Keerbs (Mom’s cousin) and invited her and her sister Violetta. I sent an email to cousin Dale Arnold to invite he and his wife. I called Tommy McVey, Mac’s first son, to invite them. And I invited a surprise guest.  This picture is of George and Stephanie at Mom’s 90th birthday party Sep 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment